The MaxSold Seller App is a user-friendly way to build your catalog on a smartphone or tablet.
Note: If you are selecting Seller Managed auction and plan to catalog from your computer, you will not need to use the MaxSold Seller App. More information on this option can be found here.
- To access the Seller Portal and Seller App, you need to create an account. To do this, simply go to the Seller Portal and sign up using your preferred email address and password. You can also use Google Single Sign-On (SSO) to register. Once you have created an account and verified it by clicking on the link sent to you via email, you can use the same email and password to log in to the Seller App.
Download the app for Apple or Android depending on your device. The MaxSold Seller App can be downloaded at the following links:
Apple iPhone/iPad users (iPhone 6 or later, iOS version 13.2 or later): https://apps.apple.com/us/app/maxsold-seller/id1537935280
Android users (Android Lollipop 5.0 or later): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.maxsold
- After downloading the app, you will log in with the same username and password that you set for the Seller Portal. If you are choosing to use your Google Account to signup, use the Google “Sign In” button on the Seller App.
- Once logged in to the app, create your catalog by clicking on the blue + sign at the bottom center of the screen and entering your auction ID. You can find your auction ID in the welcome email that was sent to you after signing your contract as well as in the Seller Portal.
Click on the rectangular auction tile to open, view, and add to the catalog. Add lots by clicking on the Add Lot button at the bottom of the screen. Fill in a title, detailed description, pickup category and any condition statements or measurements if appropriate. Scroll down to add photographs using the in-app camera or by uploading from your device gallery. Click save once you are finished.
- Make sure to sync your catalog when connected to wifi by clicking on the Sync button in the top right corner of the catalog page. This will save your catalog and back it up to our cloud servers, preventing data loss.
- Once finished cataloging in the app, click on Submit at the bottom of the screen to transfer the catalog from the app to our draft catalog page, where you can make any final edits and set your auction dates and times.