All customers should conduct the following health check screening on themselves prior to attending an cataloging and/or pickup event and interacting with MaxSold and/or other customers. Depending on your answers and your situation, you may need to make alternative arrangements to fulfil your obligations as a customer.
1. Do you have any of the following new or worsening symptoms or signs? Symptoms should not be chronic or related to other known causes or conditions (like allergies, etc.).
- Fever or chills
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Sore throat, trouble swallowing
- Runny nose/stuffy nose or nasal congestion
- Decrease or loss of smell or taste
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Not feeling well, extreme tiredness, sore muscles
2. Have you travelled outside of the country in the past 14 days?
3. Have you had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19?
Evaluating Results of Health Check Screening Questions:
If you answer NO to all questions from 1 through 3, you have passed and are okay to be in the presence of others (provided you are following other COVID-19 safety guidelines such as distancing, wearing a mask, washing often).
If you answer YES to any questions from 1 through 3, you have not passed and should reach out to the MaxSold team immediately, BEFORE attending an event and/or interacting with others. You should remain at home to self-isolate immediately and contact your health care provider to find out if you need medical assistance (i.e. Doctor’s visit, COVID-19 test, etc.)