Within 72 hours of our team cataloging and photographing your items, we will send you an email with your draft catalog to review before your auction goes online for bidding. This is your chance to remove items you no longer wish to sell and to provide additional information about the lots by adding comments in the catalog. Please make sure you have reviewed your draft before setting your auction dates and times with us.
Important things to keep in mind while reviewing your draft:
1. Our team is reviewing it in parallel to save time (you may notice spelling errors - rest assured, we will be making a lot of updates)!
2. Edits will need to be completed by 10:00 AM on your auction opening day. If you approve your catalog by 10 am, we can open same-day OR edits need to be completed at 10 am the day your auction should go live. Contact us to let us know what date you would want your pickup to be, and we can work backwards from that to give you the ideal timeline to suit your needs.
3. Your comments are saved automatically by clicking 'Show/Add Comment' directly below the lot, and will be incorporated by our editors prior to launching your auction. Seller comments may include things like “Remove”, “Change word X to Y”, “Add ____", etc. Lot removal requests will result in a lot being removed in its entirety as we can not remove partial lots without increasing the risk of unnecessary refunds on your sale.
4. Only objective factual comments will be accepted (signatures, size, chips, cracks, etc). Electrical/mechanical items will be listed as untested unless we are told otherwise. We cannot add subjective terms (beautiful, one-of-a-kind, amazing, best, etc.) as we cannot substantiate them. All removal requests will be honored, but MaxSold reserves the right to make final edits (including additional removal according to our Do No Sell List.
5. Though we attempt to be as accommodating as possible, edit requests or changes to a live auction do come with a $50/hour fee (minimum 1-hour charge). For this reason, please review carefully and ensure the catalog is how you would like it before setting your dates with us. Please note that we cannot remove lots from a live auction as this will negatively impact your auction results.