There isn’t a strict minimum or maximum, but in general, MaxSold is an ideal solution for those with a large volume of goods to sell.
If you have many lots to sell (i.e. an entire estate or a large downsizing project), we recommend choosing the the MaxSold Managed model:
- MaxSold covers photography, cataloging, hosting the auction on maxsold.com, marketing, handling invoicing and payments, and managing pickup
- Fee: 30% of profits + $800
If you have less than 50 lots to sell, we recommend the Seller Managed model:
- MaxSold covers hosting the auction on maxsold.com, marketing, handling invoicing and payments
- Seller is responsible for cataloging, photography, and running the pickup event
- Fee: $300 or 30% of profits, whichever is greater
Contact a sales representative to learn more and find out which option is right for you!