Skip to main content
What should I be doing right now as a member of the MaxSold community to keep safe?
- Wash hands often with soap & water for 20 seconds minimum.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth.
- Avoid physical social contact (i.e., handshakes, etc.).
- Adopt social distancing (~6.5 feet or 2 meters of personal space).
- Avoid contact with frequently touched surfaces.
- Cover coughs/sneezes with a tissue, throw the tissue in the trash, then wash hands (or if no tissues, inside your elbow is a good substitute).
- If you feel you are developing symptoms, contact your local public health helpline.
- Stay home if you feel sick and/or have symptoms.
- Self quarantine for at least 14 days if you have returned from out of country or have been around someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Respect the safety of those most at risk (seniors; people with serious medical conditions)).
- Refer to CDC guidance for conducting an exposure risk assessment if exposed to someone with confirmed COVID-19.
- Masks, gloves, etc. are believed to be best spared for those who are sick at home or in the hospital.
- Tell MaxSold if you have been exposed or contract COVID-19 so they can alert team members and/or customers who may have been exposed (confidentiality will be maintained).
- Avoid being in close proximity to large groups of people.
- Be kind and sensitive to the problem everyone is facing and aware of your surroundings and online social statements.
- Check if a neighbor needs some help (phone/email/text/shout over the fence).
- Refrain from spreading panic, but feel free to spread common sense!