Items in Maxsold auctions are assigned a pickup category based on size, relative position of other items in the property, or other factors that may impact the ease or safety of removing the item from the property. Buyers purchasing items from multiple categories will be assigned pickup times corresponding to the latest category assigned among items purchased. Buyers arriving earlier than their assigned time may be asked to wait to retrieve their purchases until such time as all items are clear and safely accessible.
- Category A - Buyer will receive at the door/curb, no shipping or local delivery
- Category B -Logistically, will need to be removed to allow other items removal after this could be items on top of, or in the way of another item needed to be removed before the buyers for later categories collect their items. Buyer to remove from the home
- Category C - Buyer to dismantle and remove from home. Large items, like china cabinets, tool containers, book cases, or large rugs need to be taken out last to ensure the buyer has room to carry their large pieces out without troubles.
- Additional Categories D- E - F may be used for larger auctions to assist with social distancing. We recommend using categories in the order of logistics for removal of items. Things on or in an item, to be removed first (earlier categories) and items that need to be cleared off, or dismantled to be later categories.
- Category Z - Buyer to make alternate arrangements with Seller. This may include Shipping/or Delivery, only if the seller is a PARTNER (these options are not available for one time sellers or Maxsold Managed sales) Alternate is executed no more than 10 business days from auction closing.
Please check the auction information to determine if the seller has opted to offer shipping and/or delivery. Maxsold does not deliver or ship, and all arrangements for these options will be made directly with the seller if they have opted to offer them.