MaxSold Help Desk
- How MaxSold Help Our Buyers During COVID-19
- COVID-19 FAQ and Updates
- What identification will I be asked to show at pickup?
- What are the differences between A, B, or C pickup time categories, and why do I have to pay attention to them?
- How was I outbid by an amount less than the minimum increment?
- Why do I get immediately outbid sometimes?
- How do I enter a maximum bid? (MaxBid) and can I outbid my own bid if I increase my maximum bid?
- What is Live View and how does it work?
- How does time extension / soft close feature work?
- Outbid even though the current bid is the same as your bid?
- Can I cancel or retract a bid?
- Can I pick up my items at a different time than the stated pick up time?
- Can I bid if I don't have a credit card?
- What does ‘soft close’ mean?
- Do you ship items?
- Is someone from MaxSold going to be there to help me move my items?
- Where is my invoice?
- How MaxSold Work With Sellers During COVID-19
- Why are the bids in current auctions low?
- What are the restrictions on items that can be sold?