For the full list of items on our DO NOT SELL List, click here
Maxsold reserves the right to remove any item we deem unsafe, unlawful, unbecoming, unsanitary, or for any reason, we find necessary to protect the integrity of our seller, the auction, or the Maxsold brand. Please note that you will not be informed of removals as we (currently) cannot communicate this efficiently. If a lot contains an item that needs to be removed, we will delete the entire lot. Some items will require a disclaimer which we will add. Again, note you will not be informed.
This list is subject to change as deemed appropriate.
Note: We can not list items that have stock images unless there is permission from the owner of those images, in writing, to us. All items must have photos taken of the actual item that is for sale and taken by Maxsold or the seller. You can post a link to the item on the original website if it is the only way to obtain a photo (ie an unassembled IKEA bed still in the original box, can have a link to IKEA website to that item) Other links will not be allowed.
If we find misleading or incorrect terms or descriptions have been used, they may be updated at our discretion.
Maxsold reserves the right to remove any item we deem unsafe, unlawful, unsanitary, unbecoming, or for any reason, we find necessary to protect the integrity of our seller, the auction, or the Maxsold brand. Maxsold typically does not sell the following due to the above reasons:
- Food/consumables (including alcohol, tobacco, medication, used cosmetics)
- Dangerous Weapons (including guns, crossbows, etc.), Ammo, Traps, or parts thereof (Nerf, water, cap, paintball are usually okay)
- Everyday clothing (though there are exceptions such as some furs, leather, unique, etc.)
- Items related to endangered / hunting license required species (such as furs, ivory, etc) as well as taxidermy, antlers, skulls, bones
- Regulated items (kids cribs/seats, fireworks, adult content, bio-hazards, mattresses, Technical hardware and software without proper documentation/passwords/etc., etc.)
- Items not disconnected prior to cataloging for safety (Items connected or related to gas, electric, water, A/C, etc.)
- Items intended to scam/deceive (counterfeit/fake items, some bullion, etc.)
- Items representing the opposite of love, equality, and respect for one another (Nazi/Hitler paraphernalia, Black Americana, and other symbols of intolerance)
- Recalled items
this list is not complete for the full list please see our DO NOT SELL List, click here